Hi

Tomorrow I will be updating the CI environment with new AMIs, and deploying
updated autoscaling logic with fixes, expect some disruptions in CI runs.

The Linux AMIs will be updated to Ubuntu 18.04 with updated GPU drivers,
this won't affect Linux container builds.

The new Windows AMI comes with a reproducible environment, VS2017, Visual
C++ updated from VC14 to VC15.

CMake 3.16.2, Perl and LLVM which are required for MXNet and TVM. Cuda is
still 9.2, but now it's easier to update as the installation is automated.

 Once the environment is updated, my PR needs to be merged to bring back
windows compilation in working order:

Thanks to Leonard and Joe for helping with various issues.

Pedro.