From: "Goggins, Connor" <cggog...@amazon.com>
Date: Monday, March 9, 2020 at 6:22 PM
To: "d...@mxnet.apache.org" <d...@mxnet.apache.org>
Cc: "Krishnamurthy, Sandeep" <krsan...@amazon.com>, "Markham, Aaron"
<markh...@amazon.com>
Subject: Versioned Dropdown for Python API Docs

With the development of MXNet Website 2.0, I propose a version dropdown for the
Python API docs to support documentation for past releases and reduce confusion
regarding the incompatibility of past releases with the current docs (which
only cover master).

Issues is being tracked
here<https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/17798>.