The job which rebuilds the cache has a property where you can set whether
to rebuild the cache from scratch or not. You could duplicate that job,
disable publishing and enable rebuild. Then add an alarm to the result and
you should be golden.

-Marco

Lausen, Leonard <lau...@amazon.com.invalid> schrieb am Do., 26. März 2020,
21:12: