Hi MXNet Community,

Code freeze for 1.7.0 minor release is in effect (last commit: 38e6634)!
Which means there're no more NEW features going to be accepted for this release.

Many thanks to everyone who helped submitting/back porting/reviewing the PRs
targeting this release.
I've created a draft Release Notes for 1.7.0 release[1], please take a review,
any comments/suggestions are highly appreciated.

Currently, the nightly test pipeline [2][3] for v1.7.x is not triggered, cc
@Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@gmail.com><mailto:marco.g.ab...@gmail.com> to
help take a look.
I will keep monitoring the nightly test result for the current code base, and
continue to go through the rest of releasing process.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/1.7.0+Release+Notes
[2]
http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/view/Nightly%20Tests/job/NightlyTests/job/v1.7.x/
[3]