Does anyone have any bandwidth to update installation documentation on the
website, so it doesn't refer them to install it from maven?

Here are the links to the gpu instructions for Scala, Java, and Clojure.
The cpu ones will also need to be updated if also removed.
https://mxnet.apache.org/get_started?platform=linux&language=scala&processor=gpu&;
https://mxnet.apache.org/get_started?platform=linux&language=java&processor=gpu&;
https://mxnet.apache.org/get_started?platform=linux&language=clojure&processor=gpu&;

Thanks,