Hi,

> this page currently contains some links to third-party binary distributions of
> MXNet (for example at [1]). The question of what the PPMC should recommend
> those
> third-parties to avoid trademarking issues is currently being discussed on
> private@ and trademark@.

It’s quite clear they should not be linked to from an Apache page like this as
users will think these are Apache releases. Please remove them, after that
bring it up on the incubator general list and we can discuss what needs to be
done.

> Also I notice you referred to the Github Release page. Github will
> automatically
> provide a ZIP folder ("Source code (zip)") for the commit tagged as release.
> PPMC has further uploaded the ASF .tar.gz, .tar.gz.asc and .tar.gz.sha512. Is
> that what you mean with confusing mix of "Apache and non-Apache releases”?

You need to mark anything that is not an Apache release very clearly and if
that cannot be done them it needs to be removed.

Thanks,
Justin