> Could you elaborate about the hosting of the forum? Is there the
> possibility to move it to some ASF-managed webhost (I'm not sure about the
> complexity of hosting Discourse)?

The website is currently a subscribed hosted service provided by discourse,
donated by Amazon. It is possible to host it ourselves but it would incur
additional operational cost. In addition, I'm not aware of a requirement to
have it on ASF infrastructure, given that it's only for answering user
questions and we don't conduct official Apache MXNet businesses there.

> Also, I'd suggest to make an Apache managed subdomain the main domain (e.g.
> https://discuss.mxnet.apache.org/ <https://mxnet.apache.org/>). The
> existing domain could be a redirect.

I don't see a benefit of doing that, nor am I aware of a requirement for it.

> Additionally, can we hook it up to the Apache IDP to allow committers and
> pmc members to be automatically authorized?

This sounds like a good idea though I'm not sure how to proceed. If someone
knows how to proceed I'm happy to help grant necessary access to it.

-sz