Hi Justin,

Thank you. Please note that the libgfortran.so is not subject to the GPL in this
case as one may relicense it under the Apache License 2 based on the license
grant by the GCC developers. Thus any policy wrt to GPL is unrelated, as we are
not talking about GPL software.

The ticket has been open since 7+ days, so there has been plenty of time to
voice concerns. Let's discuss on the ticket if you have concerns. If not, what's
the process to close the ticket?

Thank you
Leonard