Dear MyFaces-Team,

after the MyFaces BOF on the ApacheCON 2005 we have talked to Martin and Matthias about our extensional faces-based component library Tobago.

We showed them some of our online examples visible at

    http://tobago.atanion.net

and we all agreed, that it is important to build up an open-source- based community around this stuff.

We learned how such a contribution in the ASF world works. So we are willing to add our component library into the incubator project to build such a communitiy.

We are really interessted in your feedback regarding our examples. Unfortunatelly the descriptive text in the demo is not available in English yet.

Hoping to hear from you

Udo Schnurpfeil