I didn't mean to include it in the sandbox and hope to refactor it later.
I meant to add it to the sandbox, and to move it to tomahawk only when we accept JSE5 code in tomahawk (which is required for JSF 1.2 if I'm not wrong).
The point is that be refactoring those classes, we lose a lot of safety, so I would prefer to either commit them to the sandbox if we accept JSE5 code into it, or just hold them until we do.

It's not crucial anyway, as those cases are still limited right now.