Hi Martin,

are the nightly sandbox examples anywhere in public deployed?

the examples at www.irian.at are without my patches.

i can't do a fresh checkout here (@work) because my svn client can't
https :-(.

what is the problem? i had checked with opera, ie and mozilla before
creating the patch.

Regards
  Volker

--