Al,

My rant wasn't really directed at you personally.  It's just that I've
seen this complaint from users over and over on different mailing
lists and forums.  These users are *intentionally* trying to develop
complex webapps without javascript.  I just can't understand why
anybody would bother.  And if you were forced to do this by a client,
you would be limited in the sophistication that you could achieve so
why bother with JSF?

sean