I'm looking at some enhancements to panelTabbedPane and want to run them by the list before I do the work.

1.  add ability to shut off the include of the default style sheet.

<x:panelTabbedPane ... includeDefaultStyles="false" >

The default for the attribute would be true.  Is there another example of this sort of functionality in Tomahawk
that I could pattern this after?

2.  add ability to modify the generated internal style names by allowing the user to specify a
prefix.  This would involved adding an attribute:

<x:panelTabbedPane ... styleClassPrefix="my_application_" >

The default here would be "myFaces_panelTabbedPane_" which matches the default style sheet.

3.  Update the value bound to selectedIndex when a tab is selected.

Thoughts?

Steve Peterson