Hi Werner,

You're absolutely right. My "could" actually meant we must ;)

What we <could/> do though would be to automatically fail-over to
normal state-saving and rendering, if the state grows too large. So we
have an error, right, but the app doesn't stop working. The page just
isn't bookmarkable anymore.

regards,

Martin

--