Ok, I'll implement the interface, you the simple server store
implementation - is that a deal ;) ?

By the way - any update on the optional validator stuff together with
partial validation? Ok, maybe we should start a different thread on
this ;)

regards,

Martin

On 1/31/06, Jesse Alexander (KBSA 21) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces