I followed the instructions on
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Building_With_Maven.. or at least I
think so :) I'm having a look at the stuff svn downloaded and I see
only the "site" folder inside of "src"! Probably I mispelled the url
(it was late...)

I'm checking it out again and it seems that the real sources are now
being downloaded.. thank you Wendy.

Cosma

2006/6/29, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 6/28/06, Cosma Colanicchia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have done a fresh checkout of latest myfaces, and just installed
> maven 2.0.4. I cant build myfaces, mvn install gives me this error:
>
>   org.apache.myfaces.maven:myfaces-master:pom:1.0.5-SNAPSHOT
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

What instructions are you following (so that we can update them if necessary)?

lI assume you have checked out:
svn co   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/current  myfaces

From that top-level directory, 'mvn install' works fine for me -- the
first thing it does is install the myfaces-master pom that your build
claims is missing.

If you're still having trouble, please post the exact commands you are
typing so we can help you figure out what's wrong.

Thanks!
--
Wendy