On 8/4/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi folks,

anyone already planing her/his trip to Austin?

I *think* I'll arrive on Oct 10 in the evenings. If you already know,
when you arrive etc, please update this wiki page [1]. Bill and I
spoke about it during the flight to Dublin; so it's much more easier
to organize cab sharing.

I won't make my final plans until I know when my sessions are scheduled (two sessions on Shale), but I suspect it'll be arriving Tuesday afternoon/evening depending on flight connections.

If sb. is interested in staying the weekend () in Austin, lemme know.
For me it's pretty fine to fly back to San Francisco on Sunday,
instead of Friday.

That one I'm going to pass on :-).  I do enough travelling that leaving Friday night (if feasible) would be a good thing.

Thanks!
Matthias

Craig

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/WhoArrivesWhen