Hi Wendy, Mike, Matthias,

When you told me that you reverted the getScrolling stuff, I
remembered that I also changed the name of the clear..._formName()
method. Now if old tomahawk 1.1.3 components expect to call this
clear-method, they'd have a java-script exception.

So essentially - if you use an h:form and a t:commandLink, you should
see this exception, apart from that, you should be safe.

regards,

Martin

On 9/16/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 9/16/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What is the issue and/or commit that you think broke compatibility
> with Tomahawk 1.1.3?

I checked out the Tomahawk 1.1.3 tag, modified the pom for the example
apps to use MyFaces 1.1.4, and built myfaces-example-simple.

WEB-INF/lib contains myfaces-api-1.1.4.jar, myfaces-impl-1.1.4.jar,
and tomahawk-1.1.3.jar.

You can download it here:  http://people.apache.org/~wsmoak/myfaces/tomahawk/

If this is an incompatible combination, what can I expect to _not_
work in myfaces-example-simple?

Thanks,
--
Wendy