Wendy,
I would like to setup some Selenium test, in part so I know if I break something. Based on the email, we can use HostedQA to run the Selenium tests. If this is still true, will you setup an account for me on the server.

Paul Spencer

I would like Selenium
Wendy Smoak wrote:
At this point I have the popup and tree2nonav tests running at
HostedQA, on Tomcat, in both IE and Firefox.

You can see the results here:

* https://myfaces.hostedqa.com/project/54/session/suite/list

(Follow the links to see the log file and screen shots of every step
of the tests.)

These are the same tests that you can run locally using this info:

* http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/testing/selenium.html

I haven't figured out how to automatically update the app at HostedQA,
right now I have to go log in and upload a new version.

I'll set up an account at myfaces.hostedqa.com for any committer, just ask!