On 3/5/07, Paul Spencer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Was the Tomahawk 1.1.5 branch created to early?  I have seen some commits
that are marked in 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT but are not in the 1.1.5 branch.

  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-917

Not necessarily.  There was no 1.1.6-SNAPSHOT in JIRA to choose when
closing the issue.  I added one and edited the issue.  Now it's up to
the releae manager whether to merge that change to the branch.

We do have a STATUS document that needs updating, this can help
everyone stay up to date with what sub-projects and branches are under
development:

* http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/current/STATUS.txt

--
Wendy