Here is my +1

Regards

Udo

Bernd Bohmann schrieb:
Now here is my +1

Just updated all all artifact with arvid patches, solved SUN dtd problem, minor popup fix, filevalidator fix, datepicker fix and fixed critical problem with a form in a container without a layout.

Regards

Bernd

Arvid Hülsebus wrote:
+1, if the following 2 minor issues are resolved

- Markup "strong" for tc:out doesn't work in Speyside (I will check in the necessary change in the trunk; for the release see the attached patch file) - If you switch to the Richmond theme in the address book demo, you will get superfluous scroll bars in the address editor. I didn't look into this one up to now.

Regards,
Arvid

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
+1

On 5/20/07, Grant Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
+1

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310273&styleName=Html&version=12312376

--
Grant Smith