Definitely, no one here has to do anything. :)  The question
is whether delivering Javadoc for the IMPL is one the
whole a good or bad thing...  Someone who is an active
developer on MyFaces can, of course, easily run javadoc
on their own.

IMO, the target of Javadoc in distributions is the external
developer, who should be encouraged to stick to
the API.

-- Adam