How can i make maven-war-plugin put the dojo.zip into WEB-INF/lib?

i tryed

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.dojotoolkit</groupId>
      <artifactId>dojo-release</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.1</version>
      <type>zip</type>
      <scope>runtime</scope>
    </dependency>

and installed it to local repository, but it ended not in the war.

i need to remove the <type> tag and reinstall it as jar to get it in there.

But i prefer to hold the original name to avoid confusion.

--
inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Bismarckstraße 13      | 26122 Oldenburg