Hello Scott,

I just checked in the logo from the bridge site project to the
myfaces-site-skin. The myfaces-site-skin contains already the tobago
logo. The tobago logo has the path images/tobagoLogo.png, the bridge
logo has the path images/portlet_bridge_logo.png und the myfaces logo
has the path images/myfaces-logo.png in the myfaces-site-skin.

I think if other subprojects or the master myfaces site are using a logo
from a subproject, it should be used from the site-skin. I don't like to
duplicate the graphics in the repository.

Regards

Bernd