Hi,

2008/3/28, Adonis Raduca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi Bernd,
>
> On 3/28/08, Bernd Bohmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Thanks Adonis,
> >
> > can you provide a tobago demo based on the existing logo?

i think he meant based on the current tobagos shape logo.
At least i would prefer a logo based on the shape of the island Tobago
like the current one. Can we have something like this with the new
colors, font and layout?

Regards,
    Volker

--
inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Bismarckstraße 13      | 26122 Oldenburg