hello,

@matthias:
in my opinion the best solution would be an independent sub-project -> e.g.
myfaces sev-en

@martin:
it started just as private feasibility study. the demo works great. however,
it needs e.g. junit test-cases, much more annotations and such things.
(please note - the sev-en core is independent of specific annotations - you
can implement your own annotations [1])

you see - there is still some work to do. maybe some volunteers will join
the development after publishing it. would be great!

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://os890.blogspot.com/2008/04/sev-en-preview-implement-your-own.html

2008/4/4, Martin Haimberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi Gerhard,
>
> sounds fancy and simple! Nice work! I think i will take a closer look. How
> stable is it in the mean time?
>
> Regards,
> Martin
>

> On 4/3/08, Gerhard Petracek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > sev-en is a new jsf-extension.
> >
> > sev-en allows jsf validation with annotations!
> >
> > some central features:
> > - cross-component validation (including cross-entity validation)
> > - support for jpa based validation
> > - zero configuration
> > - extensible (e.g. custom annotations)
> >
> > you will find some previews (descriptions [1], examples [2] and much
> > more) at the sev-en section [3] of my new open source blog.
> >
> > what's your opinion about this extension?
> >
> > regards,
> > gerhard
> >
> > [1] http://os890.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-jsf-extension.html
> > [2] http://os890.blogspot.com/2008/04/sev-en-preview-short-example.html