Hi Hazem,

the question is if the exporterActionListener component currently
depends on tomahawk.

if this is not the case i'm against moving it into tomahawk.

A future tomahawk specific version could extend the commons version of
this component.
There is no problem if tomahwk depends on commons libraries.

If the current exporterActionListener component depends on tomahawk
i'm ok with that,
but i prefer to have a more generalized one in commons.

I like to use this one in tobago in the future, but i don't want to
add the complete tomahawk.jar to my projects.

Regards,
    Volker