Hi Leonardo,

the commons project is not only for validators and converterts,
but for all kind of renderkit independent jsf (tools/utils/...).

the missing of a suitable commons submodule could not be a reason.

imho a commons-tools could be a possible module for the
exporterActionListener component.

and there is also a 1.1 branch in commons, so not 1.2 compatiblitiy
could not a problem.

Regards,
    Volker