Hi

Just as a brief review, this is an updated list about the state of myfaces
core 2.0.0 branch:

Pending tasks

 - Facelets PDL
 - Client behavior API (depends from facelets and composite component stuff)
 - Error handling API (and run through existing classes to make sure the new
exception specification is enforced)
 - Partial view API
 - Partial State Saving
 - Add Flash scope
 - New tags (mostly linked to Facelets)
 - Unit tests (conversion shale -> myfaces code)

Done tasks (some parts maybe requires testing or minor updates)

 - Resource API
 - Annotation support
 - h:outputScript and h:outputStyleSheet renderer
 - Config ordering
 - JavaScript API
 - Tree visiting API
 - SystemEvent API
 - New validators (Bean and regex mainly)
 - Utility methods (ExternalContext mainly) (requires testing)

regards

Leonardo Uribe