+1

Am 30.03.16 um 02:11 schrieb Leonardo Uribe:
+1

<mailto:lu4...@gmail.com>>:

    Hi,

    I was running the needed tasks to get the 2.2.10 release of Apache
    MyFaces core out.

    The artifacts passed the TCK test of Feb 2013
    (jsftck-2.2_26-Feb-2013.zip).
    (keep in mind one test conflicts with solution applied for MYFACES-3926,
    but the solution is considered valid and the test invalid)

    Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
      1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.shared" v4.2.8  [1]
      2. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.core" v2.2.10  [1]

    The artifacts were deployed on nexus repo [1] and to my private
    Apache account [3] for binary and source packages.

    The release notes could be found at [4].

    Also the clirr test does not show binary incompatibilities with
    myfaces-api.

    Please take a look at the "2.2.10" artifacts and vote!

    Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
    +1 votes (see [3]).

    [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
    [ ] +0
    [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,

    Thanks,
    Leonardo Uribe

    [1]

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1064/org/apache/myfaces/