Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 2.2.11 release of Apache
MyFaces core out.

The artifacts passed the TCK test of Feb 2013 (jsftck-2.2_26-Feb-2013.zip).

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.core" v2.2.11  [1]

The artifacts were deployed on nexus repo [1] and to my private
Apache account [3] for binary and source packages.

The release notes could be found at [4].

Also the clirr test does not show binary incompatibilities with myfaces-api.

Please take a look at the "2.2.11" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,

Thanks,
Leonardo Uribe

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1085/org/apache/myfaces/