Hi,

I've been doing some reviews of our implementation and I noticed that we
have the following context parameter: javax.faces.WEBSOCKET_PORT which is
used by the ServletExternalContextImpl.encodeWebsocketURL().

However, looking over the JSF 2.3 spec documentation I see the following
parameter specified on page 10-25:

In case your server is configured to run a WebSocket container on a
different TCP port than the HTTP
container, then you can use the optional
javax.faces.WEBSOCKET_ENDPOINT_PORT integer context
parameter in web.xml to explicitly specify the port.

We need to decide the following:

1) Allow either parameter and add support for the missing
javax.faces.WEBSOCKET_ENDPOINT_PORT in MyFaces
2) Rename our parameter to the spec defined one ( could potentially break
any apps that are already using the non spec defined parameter in 2.3.0).

I think #1 is our safest bet but wanted to get some additional input if
anyone had it.

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci