Hi Justin,

Here is draft  (I prepared it based on your last draft sent to dev@)

Draft board report
==============

Mynewt is a real-time operating system for constrained embedded systems like
wearables, lightbulbs, locks and doorbells. It works on a variety of 32-bit
MCUs (microcontrollers), including ARM Cortex-M, RISC-V and MIPS architectures.

## Issues:

There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:

- Talks about Mynewt were given at a couple of conferences to improve
project visibility in the community
- Community work in serval areas including support for Bluetooth Mesh,
Bluetooth 5, LoRa and new boards support
- Coverity scan is now run periodically on Mynewt codebase to improve
overall code quality and reduce bugs

## Health report:

- PMC and committers are active
- Users questions and contributor's pull requests are dealt with in a
timely manner

## PMC changes:

- Currently 19 PMC members
- No new PMC members added since last report

## Committer base changes:

- Currently 23 committers
- No new committers added since last report

## Releases:

 - 1.2 was released on  Sep 12 2017

## Mailing list activity:

- Activity a little down on last month (many users receive help in
realtime on Slack)

## JIRA activity:

- Activity similar to last month with similar number of JIRAs raised and closed.

--
pozdrawiam
Szymon K. Janc