Hi JF,

I need to admit that I totally missed the part that you are on FreeRTOS but
I see DEBUG lines that work for you.
On the first picture you see radio activity every advertising interval and
on the second one you see a single advertising event - all looks good.

Anyway, the question now is why BLE_GAP_EVENT_ADV_COMPLETE is sent with a
timeout. Did you try to debug it by setting breakpoint at
ble_gap_adv_finished?
Also could you share btsnoop logs?

Bes
Łukasz