Hi,

I've come up with an idea to build a project similar to the Bangle.js, except
without the JS. Without getting into details, I think the only feature that
could differentiate it from the glut of other hardware is the ability to hack
on its software, and easily.

For that, I would need to allow the distribution of "applications" in separate
units, and to get them loaded by the OS at runtime.

From what I've seen, Mynewt expects all modules to be present at the time of
compilation, and doesn't have facilities for dynamic linking, nor execution
from external storage. Is that right? If yes, were there any previous attempts
to learn from?

Cheers,
dcz