Hi,

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 03:09:34PM +0800, 王华源 wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   When I build slinky native example  as document,  the builder throws error
>
>     Building target targets/sim_slinky
>
> Compiling x509_crl.c
>
> Error: x509_crl.c: In function 'mbedtls_x509_crl_parse':
>
> x509_crl.c:508:5: error: this 'else' clause does not guard...
> [-Werror=misleading-indentation]
[...]

You must be using gcc 6.  Most of the Mynewt developers still use gcc 5
for sim builds, so we haven't fixed the issues reported by the new
compiler.

There are a few ways to work around this until the issues get fixes:

1. Downgrade to gcc 5

This may be easy or difficult, depending on your system and package
manager.

2. Modify the mynewt sim compiler definition so that it doesn't report
the problematic warnings.

I don't have gcc 6 handy at the moment, so I don't know if there are
additional warnings that need to be disabled.  This one can be disabled
by making the following change to
repos/apache-mynewt-core/compiler/sim/compiler.yml:

     compiler.flags.base: >
    -    -m32 -Wall -Werror -ggdb
    +    -m32 -Wall -Werror -ggdb -Wno-misleading-indentation

(i.e., add "-Wno-misleading-indentation" to compiler.flags.base).

Sorry for the hassle!  Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,