You should still be able to access a ref to the branch even if it was
deleted.  For git, deleting a branch is more like shoving the clutter in
the closet than throwing it in the trash.

try 'git branch -a' to see if it's visible on the remote...

and if nothing else, 'git checkout 0c0f3e1' because that is the latest sha
on that branch-- i just checked :)

Adam