Android and iOS don't allow you to specify the keys used by BLE's native
encryption, but there is nothing stopping you using BLE as an insecure
transport and implementing your own encryption on top of it (well apart
from time, skill, and flash & RAM constraints). If you did that you would
be able to use whatever keys you wanted because you implemented it.

On 2 December 2016 at 18:49, Rodrigo Lorenzo Leal <rodrigoelore...@gmail.com