Hi Simon,

IMO we’re probably going to roll b2 off develop. There have been a fair number of stability improvements. While its a fairly large scope of change between betas, its probably the right decision. Prior to b2, either this week or next, we should create a 1.0 branch that b2 is tagged off of. From that point on, we should only be merging bug fixes into that branch.

I don’t know how others feel, but my goal is to have b2 out end of January, and then roll a final 1.0 mid/by end of February.

Best,

Sterling