Hi Neil,

Sounds like a fun project!

I’ll let Marko or the Linaro folks chime in on the K64F, however, I wanted to point to the excellent article the code coup guys wrote on running Mynewt with Eclipse:

https://www.codecoup.pl/blog/hacking-mynewt-in-eclipse/

Sterling

On 25 Jan 2017, at 12:36, Neilh wrote:

Hi

I'm liking the myNewt direction and thanks for the explanations, wiki and
videos.

I've got a Nxp/Freescale Kinetis custom board with a MK26
(flash1M/ram200k 2*otg) KinetisK that is similar to MK64F on FRDM-MK64F

I have a FRDM-MK64F board and also an olimex-H407 (same processor as olimex-E407 but no Ethernet).

I have the newt tools brought into an Ubuntu 16.04 and run the sim_blinkey

I was thinking of getting started with trying to bring up the FRDM-K64F,
thought that is marked as untested so far.   It does have the USB/SDA
loader.
myproj\repos\apache-mynewt-core\hw\bsp\frdm-k64f\src seems to have the
basics.

Alternatively, I could familiarize myself work through the Olimex-E407

My  environment so far has been IDE Freescale Kinetis Design
Studio/Eclipse building nuttx OS, and with integration to Multilink JTAG
for blowing the flash.

There was a new feature request for an Eclipse plugin for myNewt, but it was marked as dup, and I haven't seen any other mention of Eclipse IDE so
far.

Any recommendation on getting started with FRDM-K64F?   or should I
start with Olimex

thanks

--
Neil Hancock