Hi all,

As you know, we are getting ready to graduate. If you are curious you can see
the readiness details on Confluence. We always welcome any input from the team.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYNEWT/Maturity+model
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYNEWT/Maturity+model>
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYNEWT/Resolution
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYNEWT/Resolution>

One important step is to get a PMC and elect a chair. All the committers
currently on the project have volunteered to be on the PMC (Project Management
Committee); so that’s great news. Now we’d like to elect a chair. Anyone can
nominate anyone, including self. I would like to nominate Justin McClean who
has provided invaluable guidance with license checks, release reviews, and
several other issues. Justin has indicated that he would be happy to take on
the role for a year.

Here are the duties of the PMC chair:
http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#chair
<http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#chair>