Yup. I meant 10am Pacific. Sounds like Wednesday is easier for most. Sorry,
Ken.
Sending out an hangout invite for Wed 10am PST and every 2 weeks thereafter.
I have to drop out at 10:30 this week, but feel free to carry on without me
(take notes!).
We can also adjust this earlier/later for future meetings as schedules
dictate.