Correct. As mentioned in the Nov 4-5 comments on INFRA-10696
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10696?focusedCommentId=14990668&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14990668>,
we got 403 Forbidden errors when trying to commit. Geoffrey from INFRA
tells us, "You need to get your mentor (or someone with enough karma) to
edit the svn authorization template and add a list of names from myriad
that you want to be able to commit."