Yup. Thanks everyone for trying out the RC and voting.

Special thanks to Ellen and Adam for reaching out, and encouraging the
broader community members to vote.

Since we have seen an increased participation yesterday and today, I'd like
to keep the vote open until 9 AM PDT tomorrow (12/9) so that anyone else
currently trying out the RC has a chance to vote.

Thanks,
Santosh