I had at one point Myriad working fine in MapR 5.0.  I updated to 5.1, and
repackaged my hadoop tgz for remote distribution and now I have two
problems occurring.

1. At first when I had the mapr direct shuffle enabled per the
yarn-site.xml on the myriad documentaion, node managers would not start,
and would fail with the error below.

2. Once I removed the mapr shuffle from the yarn-site, I got node managers
started however, when I tried to launch a size 0, I got the other error
below. Not sure what's happening here.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Like I said, this was working with 5.0,
and now doesn't work in 5.1.

Thanks!

John

SHuffle Error

16/04/04 13:46:34 INFO service.AbstractService: Service NodeManager failed
in state INITED; cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: No class defined for
mapr_direct_shuffle
java.lang.RuntimeException: No class defined for mapr_direct_shuffle
at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.AuxServices.serviceInit(AuxServices.java:139)
at org.apache.hadoop.service.AbstractService.init(AbstractService.java:163)
at
org.apache.hadoop.service.CompositeService.serviceInit(CompositeService.java:107)
at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.ContainerManagerImpl.serviceInit(ContainerManagerImpl.java:250)
at org.apache.hadoop.service.AbstractService.init(AbstractService.java:163)
at
org.apache.hadoop.service.CompositeService.serviceInit(CompositeService.java:107)
at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NodeManager.serviceInit(NodeManager.java:256)
at org.apache.hadoop.service.AbstractService.init(AbstractService.java:163)
at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NodeManager.initAndStartNodeManager(NodeManager.java:476)
at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NodeManager.main(NodeManager.java:524)
16/04/04 13:46:34 INFO impl.MetricsSystemImpl: Stopping NodeManager metrics
system...

Zero Sized Node Manager Error:

16/04/04 14:22:49 INFO service.AbstractService: Service
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NodeStatusUpdaterImpl failed in
state STARTED; cause:
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.exceptions.YarnRuntimeException:
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.exceptions.YarnRuntimeException: Recieved SHUTDOWN
signal from Resourcemanager ,Registration of NodeManager failed, Message
from ResourceManager: NodeManager from  hadoopmapr4.brewingintel.com
doesn't satisfy minimum allocations, Sending SHUTDOWN signal to the
NodeManager.
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.exceptions.YarnRuntimeException:
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.exceptions.YarnRuntimeException: Recieved SHUTDOWN
signal from Resourcemanager ,Registration of NodeManager failed, Message
from ResourceManager: NodeManager from  hadoopmapr4.brewingintel.com
doesn't satisfy minimum allocations, Sending SHUTDOWN signal to the
NodeManager.
at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NodeStatusUpdaterImpl.serviceStart(NodeStatusUpdaterImpl.java:230)
at org.apache.hadoop.service.AbstractService.start(AbstractService.java:193)
at
org.apache.hadoop.service.CompositeService.serviceStart(CompositeService.java:120)
at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NodeManager.serviceStart(NodeManager.java:267)
at org.apache.hadoop.service.AbstractService.start(AbstractService.java:193)
at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NodeManager.initAndStartNodeManager(NodeManager.java:477)
at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NodeManager.main(NodeManager.java:524)
Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.yarn.exceptions.YarnRuntimeException: Recieved
SHUTDOWN signal from Resourcemanager ,Registration of NodeManager failed,
Message from ResourceManager: NodeManager from  hadoopmapr4.brewingintel.com
doesn't satisfy minimum allocations, Sending SHUTDOWN signal to the
NodeManager.
at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NodeStatusUpdaterImpl.registerWithRM(NodeStatusUpdaterImpl.java:298)
at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.NodeStatusUpdaterImpl.serviceStart(NodeStatusUpdaterImpl.java:224)
... 6 more