I added a PR to fix a UI bug for Myriad shutdown (+ a minor bug) in 0.2 RC:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-myriad/pull/74

I've tried 'myriad-0.2.0-incubating-rc1' and did following so far:

Verified md5 & sha512 checksums.
D/L myriad-0.2.0-incubating-rc1.tar.gz, install gradle, Compiled code &
deployed it on a 2 node MapR cluster.
Tried FGS/CGS NM flex up/down, and ran hadoop M/R jobs.
Tried myriad HA with RM restart/kill.
Tried framework shutdown from UI, it didn't work. This is broken due to
PR#58.

-Sarjeet