Hi Everyone,

I am currently working MYRIAD-200 (JUnit tests) and within a JUnit test for
MesosDriverHealthTest
I noticed that the MyriadDriverManager.isStartable() method returns true if
the driver is not null and the underlying MyriadDriver
Protos.Status.DRIVER_NOT_STARTED.

In my JUnit test I have a sequence where I start the driver, stop it, and
then attempt to restart. When I attempt to restart, I get an
IllegalStateException because MyriadDriverManager.isStartable() returns
false, with the underlying cause being the MyriadDriver status is
DRIVER_STOPPED.

Question: should the MyriadDriver be startable both when it's status is
DRIVER_STOPPED? The only call I see to MyriadDriverManager.startDriver is
in the Main class, so there may not be a scenario where a MyriadDriver
would be restarted? Dunno, wanted to get the team's collective thoughts on
this.

Thanks

--John