Hi Sam,

Myriad is a fairly new project. The IPMC vote for Myriad 0.2 just passed this week. Given we are early in the incubation stage, its not uncommon for one or two vendors
to back the project.

I'll let other community members talk about their experiences deploying Myriad but Its really great that you are considering deploying Myriad in production. Your feedback will definitely help shape the road map for Myriad going forward.

Regards
Swapnil