Hello everyone,

as I'm new to the international lists, I don't know if it is appropriate
to announce this here, but to avoid confusion, I send it to this three
lists:

I will be unavailable during most of September, as I have one month of
practical training and have to shuttle for a total of nearly four hours
a day. I don't know yet how many days a week I have to do, but it is
possible that I will only have time on the weekends for reading my
messages, so please bear with me if I answers to e-mails take some time
and I don't actively read on-list during this month.

I know September is a "bad" month, as the release of 2.0 is arriving,
but studies have first priority. :-) In case of an emergency, Jacqueline
Rahemipour and Thomas Krumbein of the Germanophone project have my
cellphone number.

Unfortunately, I will only be able to do some very important things
during this month, due to the limited time (I estimatedly leave the
house at 6 or 7am and get back at 8 or 9pm...), but I have nice
colleagues and am quite confident that we'll manage that.

See you all back in October!

Florian

--
## Florian Effenberger
## Marketing/Öffentlichkeitsarbeit/Presse