Hello,

This will be the only message about this I will send the
OpenOffice.orgpublic lists. I am now an Open Source Technology
recruiter for Coit
Staffing. If any developer or QA engineer is ever interested in new
employment opportunities, I would love to get them an exciting job in Open
Source. I am particularly interested in people with professional XML
experience. I'm glad to be able to contribute employment opportunities to
the developers in the community. Please send me your resume in OpenDocument
format if you are interested in hearing more about my clients.

--
Ryan Singer